Public Relations Magazine of CMIC Group
The "C" of C-PRESS refers to the "C" of CMIC and the "C" of communication. C-PRESS is CMIC Group's public relations magazine, which presents corporate activities and business lines of the Group centered on topics in the medical and healthcare fields.
"C-PRESS" SPRING 2019
- SPECIAL TALK
- Continuing medical service by examining people through a traveling clinic in Brazil - Taking over the legacy of my grandfather who was called the "Schweitzer of Brazil"
- Emilio Hideyuki Moriguchi(Professor, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul)
Kazuo Nakamura(Chairman and CEO, CMIC HOLDINGS Co., Ltd.)
- Challenge to a Rare Diseases
- Living with Adrenoleukodystrophy
- Hospitality through Words "Unforgettable Work"
- Yukari Nishide
- Hiraku's Viewpoint "LGBTQ and Productivity"
- Hiraku (Nakamura Keith Haring Collection)
- CMIC Group's Initiatives for Diversity and Inclusion
- Aiming to be a "Company that Supports the Society of the Future" by Promoting Diversity Teijin Ltd.
- CMIC NEWS
- New initiatives for CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization) business
- Establishment of a subsidiary in Australia
- BELL24-Cell Product, an SMO（Site Management Organization） joined CMIC Group
- CMIC Group certified as an Excellent Enterprise of Health and Productivity Management―White 500 for the second consecutive year
- 2019 CMIC Group Corporate Welcoming Ceremony