CMIC Group Top Management has recognized the importance of personal data dealt with in our business development scene and will protect the personal data according to the following principles.
- 1. Collection of Personal Data
- Personal data is collected in a legal and fair manner.
In CMIC Group, we collect personal data in legal and fair manner as well as obtaining prior consent by notifying or publically announce of our purpose.
- 2. Use of Personal Data and Purpose Specification
- Personal data is used within the range of the explicit purpose of usage.
In CMIC Group, the collected personal data is used within the range of the purpose notified or announced in advance. For cases to exceed the range, the prior consent shall be obtained.
- 3. Data Quality and Security Safeguards of Personal Data
- Rational security countermeasures are taken in order to maintain the accuracy of personal data and to secure safety.
In CMIC Group, we will endeavor to keep personal data accurate and up to date. For cases we delegate handling of personal data to the external vendors, we select vendors who can follow our personal data protection guideline stipulated in advance and also confirm the management status.
- 4. Control of Personal Data Principle
- In-house structure/system for controlling personal data is maintained and adequately functioning.
In CMIC Group, we clarify the responsible person and also establish the system structure in order to handle the personal data is adequately managed. With the managing system, we handle the request from the individuals such as to providing the collected fact, location, purpose of the usage, information of the responsible personnel a personal information of the individuals.
- 5. Compliance with Local Regulations relating to the Personal Data Protection Principle
- Personal data is handled in compliance with applicable national legislation like Laws, Ordinances, and other Regulations of each country.
In each company in CMIC Group, we follow regulations regarding personal data in each country. We also comply with regulations applicable beyond the countries or regions like GDPR. (to see our policy of GDPR)
Kazuo Nakamura, CEO
Effective Date as of October 1, 2011
modified on June 20, 2018
At CMIC Group, we believe that we are socially responsible for protecting our clients’personal information. We demonstrate our respect for the privacy of our clients and users of this website with the following the privacy statement on handling information.
- 1. Personal information
- CMIC Group collects personal information from users of the website only after obtaining their agreement. Personal information here refers to the user’s name, address, email address, telephone number, and other identifying information. We collect such information only when necessary for providing services via this website. Provision of personal information is not essential to use this website, but it will be required when the user wishes to access certain information and services; in such cases, the user’s agreement will be obtained beforehand.
- 2. Handling of collected information
- All personal information collected is solely for the purpose of providing the services stated on this website, and such information will not be disclosed to third parties without prior permission. Disclosure or other use will occur in legitimate circumstances only.
- 3. Personal information management
- CMIC Group implements strict information security measures to prevent loss, misuse, and unwarranted alteration of personal information under our management. All our staff are fully aware of the strict procedures in place regarding information processing and management, detailed in the Group’s guidelines (restricted access, staff training, and awareness activities). CMIC Group employs our best security measures, with no guarantee of completeness, against any individuals/organizations illegally accessing this site to obtain personal information.
- 4. Cookies
- 5. Log files
- CMIC Group collects information from log files for site management, site-use analysis, user trend studies, and demographic statistics in a broad population. Information collected from log files is not linked to personally identifiable information.
- 6. Links to other websites
- This site shows links to several external websites, but personal information collected by us via this site will not be shared with these external sites. Please be sure to review the respective privacy policies when proving personal information on linked sites. Also, CMIC Group assumes no responsibility for the content of linked sites.
- 7. Confirmation of understanding
- If you find a violation of our privacy statement as explained here, please contact CMIC Group. After investigating any issues raised, we will contact you by e-mail and address the issue accordingly.
CMIC HOLDINGS Co., Ltd.
Hamamatsucho Bldg., 1-1-1 Shibaura, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 105-0023
TEL：+81 3 6779 8000