Please read following terms and conditions of use carefully before accessing and browsing this web site. You can use this web site only in the case you agree to and accept the terms and conditions. The below terms and conditions do not cause any contractual and legal obligations.
- 1. Copyright
- Basically, CMIC Group (CMIC HOLDINGS Co., Ltd. and consolidated subsidiaries) owns copyrights of information on this web site. And some copyrights of the information belong to the information providers. You are prohibited to copy, transmit, and distribute the information in whole or part, without CMIC's prior written permission.
- 2. Conditions for quotation of information on this website
- CMIC Group permits use of information on this web site for the purpose of quotation, only in the case you agree to and accept the below conditions.
- Not use the information for any commercial purpose.
- Not change, not modify any information on this web site.
- Both the copyrights and these conditions must be shown in all materials explicitly.
- 3. Liability
- CMIC Group is not responsible for any outcomes attributed to use of information on this web site. Any legal or financial liabilities as results of such information uses are attributed to the information users themselves, and CMIC Group does not compensate any of them.
- 4. Trademarks
- All of the trademarks including the ones for particular services and the logotypes on this web site belong to CMIC Group and other owners of the copyrights.
- 5. Links to non-CMIC Group sites
- CMIC Group is not responsible for information on the third party's web sites linked to or from this web site totally. To be linked with this web site does not mean CMIC Group assures the third party's web sites.
If you hope your web site to be linked with this web site, please inform us email@example.com of the URL with your name and e-mail address.
- 6. Change of information on this website
- CMIC Group may change or modify information on this web site, without prior notices.
- 7. Access logs
- This web site records some information of users accessed to this site, in the form of "access logs". Although this contains the user's domain names, IP addresses, types of browser, dates of access, and so on, such information is not used to specify the each user. The "access logs" can be used only for maintenance of this web site and statistical analysis.
- 8. Recommended environment
PC Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or above
We recommend always using the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
Android Google Mobile Chrome iPad、iPhone Mobile Safari、Google Mobile Chrome
- 10. Governing law and jurisdiction
- The use of this website, the interpretation and application of the Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimer are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan unless stipulated otherwise. Unless stipulated otherwise, the Tokyo District Court in Tokyo, Japan shall have the exclusive jurisdiction of the first trial for all disputes in connection with all controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.