November 7, 2018
CMIC HOLDINGS Co., Ltd.
Announcement of New Mid-term Management Plan
CMIC HOLDINGS Co., Ltd. has developed the new mid-term management plan for fiscal year 2019-2021, ending September 30, 2021.
- To become a Healthcare Value Creator through “Project Phoenix 3.0”
- We are aiming to leap forward toward being the solution provider in the healthcare arena that broadly contributes to maintaining and improving people’s health, with our unique business model PVC (Pharmaceutical Value Creator) that fully supports the value chain of pharmaceutical companies as the foundation for sustainable growth.
- To improve the CMIC Group’s comprehensive capability that becomes the core of business growth, we have identified the following three key focuses:
- 1) In addition to the PVC model, we will accelerate the IPM solution business that combines the marketing authorization licenses
- To strengthen comprehensive proposal skills (Business Development) that can flexibly address various customer needs
- Talent development and technological development capabilities enhancement in the areas including advanced medicine that require high level of expertise
- To pursue productivity and efficiency for the entire value chain
- 2) Strengthening Area Competitiveness and promoting Globalization
- To enhance support for pharmaceutical development and manufacturing in Asian, European and US Markets
- Enhancing organizational capabilities that promote diversity of talents
- 3) Creation of healthcare business
- Creating health support business through industry-government-academia-citizens collaboration and technology utilization
- Contributing to prevention and treatment of diseases through provision of orphan drugs and other drugs
- Here are key consolidated performance targets for fiscal year ending September 30, 2021.
|Sales||85.5 billion yen||7.0%|
|Operating||6.8 billion yen||16.6%|
*Starting point for the growth rate calculation is FY 2018 ending in September 2018.